A Prague Stag Party is all about the pursuit of pleasure. You can't fail to have an epic last stand with the boys in the land of bars, babes, and brilliant activities! This capital city of the Czech Republic is known as a party paradise for a good reason - it's got heaps of Eastern European charm and character, blended with all the cosmopolitan luxuries you could possibly dream of.
When it comes to throwing a stag weekend in Prague, we have all bases covered. It's a historic and spellbinding city that will keep the culture buffs happy. Plus, the city boasts tons of bars, clubs and strip shows for the hedonists. The surroundings are stunning and you really couldn't ask for a more atmospheric setting than Prague.
Stag parties get to celebrate surrounded by towering spires, imposing cathedrals, palaces, and all manner of historic monuments. Plus, you'll get the best of everything at a nice price in Europe's party HQ.
When it comes to Prague stag do experiences, we've got the lot. Choose a ready-made deal or create your own. Need inspiration? There are tons of day and night-time activities for stag parties. Use our ideas or let us know if you have a few special requests and we'll get right on it.
There are offers and bargains aplenty in the pipeline if you're headed to the Czech Republic. You don't have to be a playboy millionaire to enjoy a blinder of a party in Prague. Whether you're planning a bash in summer or winter, we can sort you out with an affordable break in this buzzing city. Eat, drink, explore and enjoy at prices that won't make your head spin.
Stag weekends in Prague offer a wide array of activities to keep you busy during the day. You can spend some time exploring the opulent Prague Castle and Old Town Square. Apart from historical monuments, there are plenty of other day time activities like sailing down the Vltava River or the stag classics like rafting, combat play, paintballing, AK47 shooting, white water rafting and bungee jumping. For groups that seek some kinky entertainment on the stag weekend, there’s a stripper party bus, and stripper shows and even a daring stag arrest prank! Some other stag essential activities that you must try are:
1. Beer Bike
Explore Prague with a unique twist. Hop on to a beer bike and take a 2-hour ride through the centre of Prague while exploring and drinking cold beers on the way. An English-speaking guide with an in-depth knowledge of the city will take you through Prague’s famous attractions as you soak up the hops and take it all in. After all, there’s nothing like enjoying a few cold ones with the lads, surrounded by stunning attractions!
2. White Water Rafting
If you’re a bit of an adrenaline junkie, this one is right up your street. Discover the white water rafting vacation of a lifetime on river in Prague. A mere 45 minutes out of the buzzing Old Town, you and the lads can take on Prague’s finest and most furious rapids. Enjoy the thrill of rafting on the excellent rafting course it has even hosted the Czech Cup.
3. River Cruise
Reminiscent of Venice, the waterways around the old city are a must see on your Prague stag weekend. Hop aboard a boat and cruise along the historical Prague Castle. A day spent on the Vltava is one of the top things to do in Prague on a pleasant summer afternoon.
4. Action Station
If thrill and speed is what drives your stag, indulge in some high octane stag activities like quad biking, indoor karting, tank driving and paintballing.
Wild, Unhinged and Untamed! The nightlife in Prague is one of the craziest you will ever experience. With numerous surprises up its sleeves, be prepared for anything and everything. Is loud music, flashy lights and attractive women your thing? How about a chill, relaxed kick back with the lads or maybe just a couple of drinks by the Vltava River as the sun sets? There are countless ways to spend a night out in Prague. With hip nightclubs, kinky strip joints, casinos, quaint bars and serene outdoor spots, Prague has something for every stag group, with a number of activities to make your night extremely special.
While on your Prague stag do, you can’t not try the tantalising absinthe sold in the city bars. While there are many myths associated with the green liquor, it happens to have a perfect balance of healing and hallucinogenic properties to get you in the party mood. Once you’ve let loose, get ready for a wild night out. However, you may find yourself waiting at the end of a long queue. To avoid that mood dampener, head for a guided bar crawl and experience the best of Prague’s nightlife.
1. Zizkov - The district is known to have more bars per capita than any other city in Europe. That reason alone is a enough to put the cathedral district of Zizkov on your must-visit list.
2. Beer Spa - Not to be confused with a bar or pub, this is a place where you get beer spa treatments. No really! Soak yourselves in a bath of beer. It is considered relaxing and great for your skin and hair. Of course you also get to drink some while enjoying your unique spa treatment. The lads could do with some pampering after all.
3. Wenceslas Square - While it has an important historical context, its importance in the present day also cannot be overlooked. The square is packed with some of the great bars and restaurants. However, the prices here are a little steep, especially if you’re a tourist.
4. Art - Prague has interesting and entertaining sculptures and street art. Find some crazy art and get the guys lined up for a team photo. Don’t forget to pose for a selfie in front of the Lennon Wall, for the love of The Beatles!
1. Charles Bridge - The identifier of Prague, this postcard-worthy bridge is seriously good looking with an impressive design and architecture. While a bridge can’t essentially be a reason to visit any place, the Charles Bridge is an exception. It is a popular cultural landmark, and the next time you see a stunning picture of the bridge plastered somewhere, you could proudly say ‘I’ve been there’.
2. Prague Castle - This ancient castle has a spot on the Guinness Book of World Records. Isn’t that enough to warrant a visit? The castle is huge and gives some serious Game of Thrones vibes. For a while there, pretend you’re in the show and quote along some of the series’ dialogues as you explore the castle with the lads.
3. Jindrisska Tower - This famous monument gives you the best panoramic view of Prague’s skyline. What makes it even more extraordinary is that it looks straight out of a video game, check it out for yourself!
4. Kafka and Mozart - If you aren’t readers or aficionados of classical music, these names might not ring a bell, but they were the most notable personalities in their profession, and they were both based out of Prague. Now we aren’t saying you’ll become writers and musicians by visiting Prague, but you get to be in a city that bred and gave the world some really good talents.
5. Green Fairy - While most countries have regulations and bans around the sale and consumption of Absinthe, it is easily available across the bars of Prague. Frankly, your visit to the city is incomplete without trying some. Forget about all those myths you’ve heard about it, absinthe is known to have healing and hallucinogenic properties. So try some and get in the mood for a wild night out.
Beer, cocktails and absinthe! The city knows how to party and have fun in style. Its beer is world famous and super cheap, the nightclubs all packed with a lively crowd and the streets brimming with arts and entertainment. Trust us, if there’s any city that gives you a legendary night of freedom, it is Prague. Is there any place you’d rather be?
Extremely! Prague is one of the cheapest European destinations for a stag do. For the kind of experience it offers, Prague will shock you when it comes to prices. The food and accommodation are cheaper compared to many other European cities. Booze is extremely reasonable as well with a pint costing just over £1. You can go all out in Prague and still not go broke, as long as you’re of course being careful.
To give you an added advantage, our packages give you the best Prague stag do at an even better price. You won’t have to worry about planning anything. If you want to get the best possible party experience for your cash, come to Prague. Stag weekends get great deals and affordable accommodation to boot. Need a hand sorting things out? Prague stag weekends are one of our specialties so you've come to the right place! Our packages are tailored according to the needs of stags. You can also build your own package to suit your requirements and have a hassle free weekend.
All you have to do is pack your bags and fly out to give the groom-to-be a stag do of his wildest dreams!
Ahh man what a weekend! It was absolutely top notch although we all felt destroyed for the best part of a week afterwards! The flights, transfers, accommodation, beer tour, were all absolutely spot on, proper decent!
We did get some photos but majority wasn't really for public viewing haha! Everyone loved it. And it turns out I can organise a piss up in a brewery haha!
Thanks for all your help!
Brilliant, hassle free! All transport punctual and friendly staff! Absolutely no issues of any kind!
Peyton Just returned, 16 still intact. I can not express my thanks to you personally for being a true diamond and helping organise the stag All transport was on time and the events were outstanding. You have truly created some Unforgettable memories for my son. Only down side is that I took all the credit. I will certainly put some remarks on your web site commending you for what you have done. Regards sore head Steve xx
Just wanted to send quick message ( a little later than I planned !! ) just to say Thanks for all your help on organising our Trip to Prague.
Hotel was perfect...... the Reps (Sisters) who met us and sorted things out whilst we where there were spot on.