Keep calm and pass the whiskey
It’s time to enjoy a few drams with an Irish Whiskey boffin who knows his shizz from back to front. Discover the history and charm of Irish Whiskey during the guided tour of the Whiskey Museum on your Dublin stag do. You and the lads will come out experts as your guide delves into the origins of the amber nectar and you’ll enrich the lads knowledge of their beloved drinks plus the rich history, development and progression of the fine whiskey through the ages.
I followed my heart and it led me to whiskey
Listen as you walk around listening to whiskey anecdotes, mind altering facts as you browse the interactive exhibits in the museum. You’ll learn all about the‘water of life’ and the name coined by the Irish in the 19th century. The guide will talk about the demise of the drink and how it was brought about by the potato famine. You’ll conclude the tour by pleasuring the palate of your mates by having complimentary whiskey samples, upgrade to enjoy premium whiskey and get some souvenirs to remind you of the stag do experience.
What are you waiting for lads?
In a nutshell:
- Personal guide outside the Irish Whiskey Museum
- 1 hour tour
- Learn about cultural heritage of Whiskey
- Receive the tailored attention of your guide on the personalised tour
- Conclude with a whiskey tasting session
- Opportunity to buy souvenirs
- Opt to upgrade your experience to enjoying a premium aged whiskey and receive complimentary souvenirs