It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves
Do you want to feel the fear on your stag do? This is one way to introduce the lads to the world of extreme sports on a stag weekend and there’s no experience needed. With the Bournemouth Indoor Climbing activity you’ll be scaling the walls in no time. Can the blokes navigate the different routes and reach the summit of the rock wall or are they still feeling delicate from the previous night’s antics? This might be the perfect way to sober those lads up after an epic night out.
Fear doesn’t shut you down it wakes you up
Feel your confidence rise as you take on 28 thrilling and challenging climbing walls. Remember climbing is about balance, confidence and trust, it’s time to listen to your instructor as he guides you through. Plus it’s perfect for the bloke who likes a bit of an adventure and certain challenges on his stag do and this centre has all different levels. It’s time for you and the lads to conquer new heights and try something new on his stag do.
Don’t forget to book in advance to avoid any disappointment.
In a nutshell:
- Bournemouth Indoor Climbing
- Clip and climb combo
- 28 exciting, challenging walls including the speed wall, jungle wall and rock wall
- Perfect for friendly competition
- Qualified instructor will be on hand and secure the stags to the safety system
- Climb as high as you can go
- Located just around the corner from Bournemouth pier
- Buy delicious food, ice cold beers from the venue