Trendy Tips To Organize A Crazy Bachelor Party
Planning your best friend's stag party but don't know where to start? It takes a lot of thinking, researching, bringing out your creative personality and organizing the best stag party. To help, we have compiled a list of important tips and ideas to organize a crazy bachelor party for the groom-to-be.
1. Decide on the important 4 Ws
To get started, think and plan 4 Ws- what, where, who and when
- What- Figure out what you want to do for the bachelor party. It could be a fun activity like beer keg racing, inflatable games or it could be something adventurous such as snow rafting, skydiving, assault course and more. What you need to keep in mind to find the right activity for your groom and the gang is the age group of the people attending the event and their interests to find something which everyone will enjoy.
- Where- This part gets really easy once you decide the activity you want to do. For example, if you want to go for partying, stripping and casino playing, then Las Vegas could be one of the prominent options and if you are interested in climbing and abseiling, then Bristol climbing and abseiling could be a good option.
- Who- Who are you taking along is very important to determine. Traveling with a small group of people could be a great option as they are manageable, and choosing an activity becomes easier, but the more lads the more fun. If you are planning on inviting the father and bride's brother and father as well, then some tweaks in the plan could work best for you.
- When- Once all is set, start picking a date, or you can start the whole process after picking the date as well. Try to pick the date first so you can inform all the stags to keep themselves available for the getaway.
2. Start with the invite
Since it's a bachelor party, stag do invites are probably going to be in the form of a WhatsApp group or Facebook group. Phrases like one last toast, last single night, before I do will serve the purpose for you nicely. Make sure you get the guys to confirm if they are attending so you know the numbers you are looking to book for.
3. A strip free bachelor?
Enough with the drinks and the strippers already! Not every bachelor wants to have a lap dance before he takes the vow of loving a person for life. If the groom-to-be is one of them, then there are tons of activities that he will surely love. Try adventure sports, water sports or a lavish weekend getaway. If you are the liquor lover, save a day in the trip when you can take the gang out for drinks and what not.
What are you waiting for? Take the bottom up approach with these above mentioned tips to make the event memorable for the groom-to-be and the guys.