Pulling off the perfect stag do prank
The art of the Stag Do prank goes back many years. Are you up to the challenge? We'll help you pull off the best stitch up possible, and when we do it you can be sure everything's safe and above board too. Which is nice?¦
Whether it's a staged kidnapping or waking up with a fake bride, we can help set you up with anything your creatively twisted mind can imagine. If you fancy having a crack, here are some top tips for you to think about:
- Give it everything you've got. He's got to believe the story, so put on a performance that would make Leo DiCaprio proud to give you the Oscar he never received.
- Get ready with the camera. Every smartphone nowadays has a quick way to access the camera, whether it's swiping up on the lock screen on an iPhone or tapping the camera icon on Android. Don't let all the hard work go to waste by missing the opportunity to take a snap of the stag's reaction!
- Check for any potential leaks. If you have a stag do prank of many parts, always make sure you keep each element of the plan watertight. The last thing you want is your mum accidentally blabbing about the whole scheme to the stag!
- Be ready with a failsafe. Lads, if you're getting stuck in with a stag kidnapping prank, make sure that any onlookers are told about what's happening. The last thing you want is to have the boys in blue take you away for the night!
- Know your audience. There are some pretty weird stag do pranks out there. Your job is to make sure the stag will actually find yours funny. If he's not the kind of lad to laugh at a bunch of?¦errm?¦gentleman area hairs stuck to his face in a beard, then don't do it. Well, not much, anyway.