How Many Women Has James Bond Slept With
To say'James Bond is a bit of a ladies man' would be an understatement. But how well has his charm worked for him over 53 years? We've sat down with a lot of popcorn and haven't seen the light of day for a while here at Stag Weekends HQ, to break down the stats and bring you the ultimate (and only) infographic of Bond-related sex-capades.
- The first girl to pop Bond's on-screen cherry was Sylvia Trench, played by Eunice Gayson. She and he got to know each other through a game of baccarat, which ended in a rather rapid seduction in Bond's apartment.
- Following this Dr. No's employee Miss Taro, played by Zena Marshall, laid with Bond to up the tally.
- Honey Ryder, played by Ursula Andress, is seen kissing Bond at the end of the film after Dr. No's Island is destroyed. It is heavily implied their romance continued after the screen faded to black. This is a golden rule we'll take into account from here on out.
From Russia With Love
* Sylvia Trench appears again in this film, but we won't count her twice.
- Russian spy Tatiana, played by Daniela Bianchi, seduces Bond for the benefit of SPECTRE.
- After this Vida, played by Aliza Gur andâ€¦
- Zora, played by Martine Beswick, are in a cat fight at the gypsy camp seen later in the film. Bond asks them both to stop, to which he's asked to settle the dispute personally. It is decided by the camp leader that they were both his for the night. Bond replies:'This may take some time,' and took part in an implied threesomeâ€¦lad.
- More implied sexy time with Jill Masterson (the girl who gets painted in gold), shortly after Bond electrocuted an enemy in the bath tub and gave the killer pun:'Shocking. Positively Shocking.'
- That is when he meetsâ€¦Pussy Galore, played by Honor Blackman. She lies with Bond in a stable before commencing Auric Goldfinger's Operation Grand Slam.
- After an attempt on Bond's life at a spa, he quickly gets into the mood with Patricia, played by Molly Peters.
- More bath tub loving, as Bond finds Fiona, played by Luciana Paluzzi, bathing and goes for it.
- Finally, some rather interesting implications of underwater scuba sex with Domino, played by Claudine Auger. She and Bond emerged from the water, to which he said:'I hope we didn't frighten the fish.'
You Only Live Twice
* We could count Ling here, who is seen lying in the bed towards the beginning of the film. After some dirty talk, she attempts to kill Bond, but fails (of course). Later on, Bond tells Moneypenny what happened with her:'Oh, another five minutes and I would have found out.' With that in mind, we didn't count her.
- The first successful lay of this film is Aki, played by Akiko Wakabayashi. They previously met, and she surprises him in a massage parlour.
- The third in the line of SPECTRE female assassins is the thirteenth successful conquest. Helga Brandt, played by Karen Dor, decides to prolong his death in an evening of passion.
- Kissy Suzuki, a Japanese agent played by Mie Hanna, is the first woman Bond marries. After beating Blofeld, they consummate the marriage on the lifeboat they make it out alive on.
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- His second (and last) marriage came in the very next movie to Tracy, played by Diana Rigg. The love affair starts as he sees her at a casino, sleeps with her, falls in love and marries her. Short lived though, as she is assassinated on the very same day.
- In a time of what should be grieving, Bond dives right back in with Ruby, played by Angela Scouter, who writes her room number on his leg in lipstick during dinner.
- Finally Nancy, played by Catherina Von Schell, catches him in the hallway while returning from his romp with Ruby. Credit to his stamina!
Diamonds Are Forever
- After George Lazenby's questionable performance as Bond, Connery was brought back in for Diamonds Are Forever that had him bed Tiffany Case, played by Jill St. John, at the beginning of the film.
Live and Let Die
- We kick off Roger Moore's turn as bond with an unnamed girl as the film opens. Played by Madeline Smith, the get awkwardly caught by M and Moneypenny.
- Next up is the henchwoman of the film, Rosie (played by Gloria Hendry) who needs to be protected by Bond.
- Finally, Bond nails the main love interest of the film: Solitaire played by Jane Seymour. In one of his more cheeky moves, he uses her belief in tarot and uses a stacked deck of'Lover' cards to trick her into the bedroom.
The Man with the Golden Gun
- If you were wondering why Scaramanga had a problem with James in the first place, try the fact that he slept with his Mrs! Andrea, played by Maud Adams, goes to 007's hotel room while he is midway through seducing his partner Goodnight. The partner is then relegated to the closet, listening to these two get it on. This one's pretty messed up!
- Finally, Bond does get in some good times with Goodnight, played by Britt Ekland, at the end of the film.
The Spy Who Loved Me
- The writers were starting to sack off the context to how Bond met these ladies, or names in general, as we meet the girl in the log cabin (played by Sue Vanner). She's the Russian agent in Bond's arms as the film opens.
- The Arab Beauty, played by Dawn Rodrigues, asks Bond'are you sure I can't persuade you to stay the night?' To which he coolly responds:'When one is in Egypt, one should delve deeply into its treasures.' Classic.
- Later, we finally got a named lady! Major Anya Amasova, played by Barbara Bach, is bedded by Bond a few times, the last being just before the credits roll.
- Time to go to space, as we meet Corinne Dufour (played by Corinne Clery): a helicopter pilot who Bond nails.
- In one of the fastest pick-ups we've ever seen, Manuela (Emily Bolton) falls for:'How do you kill five hours in Rio if you don't Samba?'
- Because lack of gravity never got in the way of some good loving, we've got Holly Goodhead (Lois Chiles) as Bond's final lay.
For Your Eyes Only
- Taking his time this time round, instead of barrelling straight in with sex, he meets Countess Lisl (Cassandra Harris) after turning down a pretty gorgeous girl in her 20s.
- Finally, at the end of the film, Bond goes skinny dipping with Melina (Carole Bouquet) and sex is heavily implied.
- Showing up briefly at the beginning of the film, Magda (played by Kristina Wayborn) shares some small talk with Bond after dinner in India. She could be his girlfriend, what a womaniser he was!
- Octopussy (insane name for a character played by Maud Adams) talks about her history with Bond as they catch up and near-immediately go to bed again.
A View to a Kill
- Roger Moore is getting on a bit by this point, meaning his skills aren't as great as they used to be. That doesn't stop him bedding Kimberly Jones (Mary Stavin) puts the ship on autopilot for some transcontinental nookie.
- Next up May Day, played by Grace Jones, plays Zorin's right-hand woman. She seduces Bond to gain an advantage, but we're struggling to see where the advantage is for her!
- Pola Ivanova, played by Fiona Fullerton, tries to gain information from Bond through sleeping with himâ€¦when has that plan ever worked!?
- The main Bond girl of the film is Stacey Sutton, played by Tanya Roberts, who is seen in the shower with 007 by Q's RC spy camera. Clearly, he's not impressed.
The Living Daylights
- After Moore finally put his junk on ice, Timothy Dalton picked up the mantle and starts early with the girl on the yacht (played by Kell Tyler). Bond parachutes out of danger and finds the lucky lady:'Exercise Control 007 here. I'll report in an hourâ€¦ Better make that two.'
- Kara Milovy (played by Maryam d'Abo) gets the'sex in weird places' treatment, as they go at it on a Ferris wheel and other locations.
Licence to Kill
- Definitely one of the more violent Bond films in the saga (only one to be rated'15'), Pam Bouvier (Carey Lowell) gets it on in a speedboat when it runs out of gas.
- Another bad move from James that explains a lot of the villain's anger towards him. He sleeps with Lupe (Talisa Soto), the girlfriend of Sanchez in the guess bedroom of his yacht.
- Pierce Brosnan kicks off his career as Bond by sleeping with Natalya Simonova, played by Izabella Scorupco.
*Let's address Xenia Onatop. Many of you will say they had sex in that steam room, but she was trying to kill him with her thighs the entire time. Nothing happened
Tomorrow Never Dies
- We kick off with Danish Processor Inga Bergstrom, played by CecileThomsen, who is shown in bed with Bond.
- After this, James goes ahead and ruins another perfectly good marriage by reacquainting with old flame Paris Carver, wife of the main villain. And he wonders why they hate him so much!
- In an incredibly cheesy final scene, Bond and Chinese agent Wai Lin (Michelle Yeoh) can be found on a piece of a ship's wreckage, saying'we should stay undercover.' It can be fairly assumed they had sex in one of the more strange places.
The World Is Not Enough
- Dr. Molly Warmflash (â€¦yes that's her actual name in the film), played by Serena Scott Thomas, requires persuasion from Bond to deem him healthy for combat.
- One of the film's main villains Elektra King (played by Sophie Marceau) is bedded next, followed shortly byâ€¦
- Christmas Jones, played by Denise Richards. James lands this amazing one liner on her:'I thought Christmas only comes once a year.' We're still laughing at that now.
Die Another Day
- Deemed one of the worse Bond films in the saga, Jinx (played by Halle Berry) gets Bond into bed mid-mission.
- After this, Miranda Frost (played by Rosamund Pike) flirt throughout the whole film, until they finally get it on. Short lived though, as she tries to kill him the next morning.
- Daniel Craig blew away skeptics with the incredible Casino Royale, in which he beds only one woman: Vesper Lynd, played by Eva Green.
Quantum of Solace
- I think Bond may have lost some flirting skills here, as his opening line to sleep with Strawberry Fields (played by Gemma Arterton) is "I can't find theâ€¦ umâ€¦ the stationery. Come and help me look."
- The lover at the beginning of Skyfall, played by Tonia Sotiropoulou is shown after Bond re-emerges in the beach hut. She doesn't have a speaking role. But sex is implied.
- Finally, we have SÃ©vÃ©rine, villain Raoul Silva's representative played by BÃ©rÃ©nice Marlohe who gets freaky in the shower with Bond.
*Another part we have to raise here is did Eve sleep with James in the hotel room at Macau. She is shaving him and they seem to get close. Nothing is remotely implied, but it could tick some of the boxes toward it. However, we haven't counted it as the DVD commentary by Sam Mendes confirms that the extended version of this scene shows them getting caught before they kiss or make any sexual contact.
So how many women will he bed in Spectre? Let's find out.