Barcelona Stag Party is all about sun, sea, sand, beautiful Spanish women and more bars than you can shake a tenner at. Come on, lads; get involved! You've got to hand it to the capital of Catalonia! A stag party in Spain's 24-hour party city never fails to give grooms an epic send off.
The locals love a large one, the sights are something else, and the food and drink are spot on. Doing your stag weekend here is an absolute no-brainer. There are wild nights, adrenaline-pumping activities, erotic entertainment and more. It's everything a stag needs to wave goodbye to the single life!
Why settle for a beach break or a city break when you can get the best of both worlds in Barcelona. The beauty of the Catalonian capital is that you can enjoy all the best bits of both in one destination. It doesn't take a brain the size of Britain to see why Barca is always in the top ten destinations for a stag party. With three buzzing beaches to choose from, the sun worshippers will be satisfied. Fancy more from your days than topping up your tan on sun loungers? Choose our Beach Fun package, packed with pulse pounding water sports. Want to impress the lads? Have a look at whisking the lads off on a yacht charter. Boom!
The best single life send offs include city-based stuff, too. This is one magnificent metropolis, and there's always something to catch your eye - be it the women or the architecture. Believe us, both are equally breathtaking. Lads holidays here are never short of eye candy. Gather the troops for an unforgettable city break and see the outstanding Sagrada Familia, along with other totally bonkers buildings. If you're up for seeing the sights in a unique way, go on a Saucy Treasure Hunt. Alternatively, make the conventional cycle tour way more interesting with a Bikes, Beer & Boobs bender! Throwing the groom a stag party in Barca turns the typical into exceptional.
Barcelona Stag Activities
1. If you're a stag group that chases after adventure or sports, then beach volleyball and a whole catalogue of watersports including jet-ski and parasailing await you at the beach.
Alternatively, for a luxurious experience, get onboard a catamaran cruise to experience Barcelona the five-star way. Get your fill of the booze as you cruise through the Mediterranean and relax amid the laid-back vibe of the city.
2. The city is also home to one of the biggest football clubs. For your football enthusiast stag group, a tour around Barcelona FC Stadium is a must. Enhance the experience by getting tickets to watch a match at the stadium and strengthen your bonhomie while cheering for the team.
3. Barcelona also has a fill of the standard stag activities such as go karting, paintballing and the must-do beer bike. Our package deals give you the best of Barcelona stag do activities at prices that won't break your bank.
When it comes to a stag night, Barcelona has options galore. While a good old-fashioned pub crawl is never a bad idea, take your nocturnal experience up a notch and sign up for one of the city's most celebrated nights out activities.
1. Booze Cruise Party
Take a trip out in the sea with the lads. The cruise departures are mostly on the weekends, so schedule timely. The booze cruise can accommodate up to 80 party animals and give you the chance to interact with a few senoritas if that's high on your agenda. Enjoy cruising through the sea while chugging beer. You may also pull some moves and take a swim, but safety is priority. After the cruise, you'll get free entry into one of the best clubs on the harbour.
2. Guided Pub Crawls
Make the most of Barcelona's vibrant nightlife with our guided bar crawls across the best bars and pubs in the city. Start the night by downing some shots at the famous Chupitos bar or head to Flaherty's Sports Bar to enjoy the game for a while and enjoy a damn good pint.
From tapas bars to live music venues and atmospheric super-clubs, our guided pub crawl will take you through the best city spots where you can party the night away with local Catalans and enjoy sangria, beer and shots, tapas and pintxos, and gain free nightclub entry along the way. Make sure you don't get too drunk to see the whole tour through.
1. Las Ramblas - The famous Las Ramblas street is the gateway to the shoppers' district in the day but transforms into a party hub by night. The street is dotted by some of the best bars, clubs and restaurants for you to savour local cuisine and enjoy a drink.
2. Gothic Quarter - Winding paths from the Las Ramblas lead to the labyrinthine alleys of the Gothic Quarter. Unknown to most, this is where you'll find the cream of Barca's bars and clubs including the most ubiquitous Irish and British pubs. A visit to the Gothic Quarter is a must on your Barcelona stag do
3. Port Olimpic - If your stag group is looking for a touch of class, Port Olimpic is where all the elites are. The most famous superclubs are based in the port giving you the best of Barcelona luxury. The prices here are higher, so get your fill of the appetite in the city before you head to the port for a VIP party.
With the best of city life and beach getaway, Barcelona promises you a wholesome experience. Our package deals for a stag weekend in Barcelona offer you the best of the city at prices so reasonable, your jaw will drop. So book your package and fly out the lads to have an epic stag weekend in the Mediterranean city.
1. FC Barcelona and Nou Camp Stadium - The Spanish city is home to one of the biggest football clubs, FC Barcelona have many trophies stacked up in its cabinet. The club is housed within the famous Nou Camp stadium. With a seating capacity of over 100,000, the stadium is spectacular and beams with vibrance and high energy on a match day.
2. Beaches - When you think of Barcelona, sun kissed beaches are the first thing that come to mind. So it will blow your mind to learn that all of the city's beaches are man-made and were installed for the 1992 Olympics. Nevertheless, the expansive beaches are ideal to spend a day getting a tan and relaxing to the sound of the sea. It also helps to lounge on the beach to cure a hangover after a wild night out.
3. La Sagrada Familia - The Roman Catholic Church is one of the city's treasures that took 180 more years to build than the Pyramid of Giza in Egypt. It's stunning architecture along with the rich history make it a sight worth visiting.
4. Ice Bar - Beat the Mediterranean heat. Head into the frozen surroundings of the Ice Bar on your stag weekend in Barcelona and enjoy delicious and ingenious cocktails and drinks in the coolest watering hole you've ever seen.
5. La Rambla - Arguably the most famous street in the city, La Rambla is dotted by designer boutiques and the best bars and restaurants. The street is comprised of five boulevards that merge to form a promenade that is frequented by locals and tourists alike for shopping and a night out.
6. Catamaran Charter - No Barcelona hen party or stag weekend is complete without getting onboard a catamaran cruise on the Mediterranean coast for a luxurious day out in the sea on a pleasant day. The cruise will make you feel like a king or a popular celebrity. Make the most of the experience while you can.
7. Museums - Boasting of a rich culture and heritage, Barcelona has many museums sprinkled throughout its peripheries. Each museum gives a peek into the Spanish history and it's Gaudi architecture. While your night times can be reserved for parties, be a culture vulture during the day hours and visit the many museums of Barcelona. If history and heritage are not your thing, there is one museum that may pique the interest of your stag group - the FC Barcelona museum. Yes! The museum is unsurprisingly the most popular in the city, receiving millions of visitors every year.
8. Flamenco - The 18th century Spanish folk art form is popular in Barcelona. Known as the best expression of the Spanish culture, the lively dance form is a must watch on your visit to the city.
9. Sangria - The famous wine cocktail comes from the coast of Spain. While you may have relished a couple of glasses before, none of then can match the authentic flavour of the sangrias served in Barcelona. Indigenous to Spain, this fruit infused wine drink is a must have while on your stag weekend in the Spanish beach city..
10. A stag party like no other - With ample options to explore, things to do and a pulsating nightlife, Barcelona is perfect to celebrate the groom-to-be's final days of bachelorhood.
When you plan a stag weekend, there are a certain factors you keep in mind- the location, culture, expected expenses, scope for wild adventures and on goes the list. Barcelona ticks off every single box. Don't believe us? Here is all you can expect in Barcelona.
Best Time To Visit Barcelona
Any time is a good time to visit Barcelona, Owing to its proximity to the sea, the city experiences a mild weather all year round with sunny summers and balmy winters. While you may not be able to soak the sun at the beach during the winter months, you can still enjoy the city's other offerings and make the most of its nightlife. Barcelona parties all year round and welcomes party animals, staggers and tourists throughout the year.
Barcelona offers a great value for money. If you want to make more savings to suit your budget, planning is the key.
1. Getting there: Budget flights to Barcelona cost a lot less than the price for the petrol. Book your flights timely to get fair prices on your tickets.
2. Book Smart: At Stag Weekends, we've been planning epic Barcelona stag weekends for years and over time have built a relationship with activity providers and hotels. Our carefully crafted packages offer you the best experience for fair prices. Not only do you not have to worry about planning activities, but you also save money on activities and accommodation .
So, how does a best man go about booking the ultimate lads' break? Barcelona stag weekends can stick to the basics with a Sun, Sand & Bed Package, or have a proper blowout and go for exclusive accommodation.
Barcelona stag weekends only come around once. Grab the bull by the horns and live in the lap of luxury with butler service and a 24-hour chauffeur.
I would just like to thank you all for all of your help with our weekend away.
The whole weekend went to plan. Having Lola there really made a difference as we changed plans a few times during the day and you were very accommodating. We returned to Bar the following night too and some of the others enjoyed some excellent food at the Tapas restaurant you recommended. All of the activities were great fun too and I'm sure we will be using your website again...were off to Budapest in August!
Overall it was a brilliant weekend ( the weather helped ) but I appreciate all the help you gave us.
Just a quick note to thank you for arranging the Yacht charter, everyone had a great time and I would not hesitate to recommend this as a corporate activity as well as a stag activity.
Just wanted to say a Huge thank you for the weekend which we have just experienced in Barcelona.
Everything went very well indeed and it was all to yourself as a company for organising it.
I am certainly be going to recommending you to all my friends and I will certainly be advising people to use you again.
Hi Lola, Thanks so much for everything! You guys were brilliant and everything was so well organised. We had a great time and loved the boat and beach games. Hope we weren't too bad a group!!